October 15, 2007

Aphrodisiacs Essential Oils


"If Roses were Black and violets were brown,
My love for you would never be found
But....
Roses are red and violets are blue
All I want to say is I LOVE U!"


Every woman dreams to have a romantic boyfriend, but just a few got it ,right? I am the one who are unlucky.

I never had a romantic dinner. But I wish to have one.

So, if you are just like me ( join to the those unlucky woman) then you can prepare for your romantic dinner.

What do you had to prepare?

Ok first it would be a candle. Light some candles. you can buy them or make them

if you want to make them you can go to http://www.aromatherapy-at-home.com/aromatherapycandles.html for some recipe.

Then place a bowl in a center of table . Fill a bowl with warm water and flower petals such as from roses or geraniums. Add 3 drops of geranium oils and 1 drop of ginger oil to the water. This will give you a sweet and spicy fragrance combination.

And at last a music. Prepare your favorite ones.

All set?


Candles......check

Food..........check

Decoration.....check

Music.......check

Dress......check

Am I missing something? Yes, read my article about Aphrodisiacs Essential Oils then you are ready to blast on. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DMCA.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...