November 5, 2011

How to keep you on moving..

Health experts say that certain varieties of essential oil can combat tiredness and make you feel re-energized instantly.

They advise that many people are bursting with energy in the morning but by lunchtime, tiredness and dreariness sets in and applying a dab of aromatic oil on the forehead and taking a 10 minute break will eliminate these negative feelings and make you feel invigorated.

To keep yourself alert and energetic throughout the day, fill a small bottle with water, add four drops of eucalyptus, rosemary or lemongrass oil and shake well. Then sprinkle or spray this water mixture around you, your desk and the corners of the room to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of your home made natural room spray

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I am a fan of essential oils myself, and I love this article! It is true that essential oils can help you combat tiredness and much more than that, I have tried it myself, but in a burner. Thank you for the ideea I will try the room spray as well!

    ReplyDelete

DMCA.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...