January 24, 2012

2012 Chinese New Year Scent

To all my reader who celebrate Chinese new year, I wish you have a prosperous and joyful year ahead.

To have a clean energy and have a positive year ahead, I use patchouli, lavender and pine blends for my room fragrance. This earthy spice blend is perfect to boost confidence same as the dragon's character. According to lunar year, the year 2012 is the year of the water dragon. It will bring luck and prosperity for all of us.



To make it happen perhaps you can make an aromatherapy soap using the scent with a dragon shape mold or perhaps use it as an everyday scent using a small vial in the necklace? Whatever it is I hope you got a good karma each and every day.


Stay healthy and God Bless You All,

No comments:

Post a Comment

DMCA.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...