July 8, 2009

Join our Carnival of Healing


I'm proud to announce that I will be hosting the carnival of healing #198. This is my first time to join blog carnival and I am nervous about how is gonna be. But Thanks to Phylameana lila Desy, who has given me such great opportunity to be part of it.

Exactly, what is carnival of healing?

Carnival of Healing is a weekly round-up of personal blog posts on the topics of holistic health, wellness, spirituality, and self empowerment.



If you have written about those topics above then you can be part of our carnival by submitting those articles here, not later than July 16, this Thursday. Share your thoughts about holistic healing and spread the word! I am looking forward to hear from you.

Click here to submit your URL and blog description

And.. don't forget to come back again on July 18 for the next upcoming carnival of healing hosted on this blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DMCA.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...